Image Map

5/10/2013

iPhone Friday

Is it really Friday??  Whew.  The weeks counting down to the end of school are flying by.  Supersonic. So here's a bit of our week.  Mostly Baby.  I can't help it.  He's so squishy and delish.  And some flowers.  Because it's finally spring around these parts.

 Max.  You're all kinds of awesome.

Happy Birthday to my dear friend!  Love her.  She's a hundred times nicer than I'll ever be.


 My hands are AMAZING...
 Bubbles.
 Ooh!  There's a big one!
 We've got ourselves a thumb sucker.  I can't handle it.  Too freaking cute.
 Harry.  Completely obsessed with all things guitar right now.  I seriously love it.

 Mother's Day gifts for Lucas and Max's teachers.  These women...  Beyond amazing.  I'm so thankful for them.  Max insisted on giving his teachers strawberries in their boquets.  He was so excited!
Happy Friday, and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of you mommies out there in the trenches.  Write it down, ladies.  Because someday you might forget the exact expression on your son's pre-K teacher's face when she tells you that your darling boy was mooning his entire class during nap time.

And that, Gentle Reader...  is something no mother should ever forget.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...