Image Map

6/30/2011

An Evening in the Park

A little while back I took family photos for a really sweet little family.  Well, not so little.  But very sweet!  You may recognize the little girl...


That's right.  The one.  The only.  War-wah.  I mean Laura.  Lucas loves, loves, LOVES Laura.  When I left my house to go and meet Laura and her family, I couldn't let Lucas know where I was going.  There is no way I would have gotten away with meeting up with his precious War-wah without him...

So...  I didn't tell him.  It was the best thing for everyone involved.


This family...  So sweet.


These little boys...  I'm kind of a sucker for little boys.  I don't know if you knew that about me...


I feel so lucky to have a camera in my hands...


How lucky for me to get to capture the love between this family...





It makes me happy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...