Image Map

4/14/2011

Wild Thing, You Make my Heart Sing

It's Thursday!  Embrace the Camera Day!  So get out your cameras to prove your existence, Mommies.  Otherwise, they'll think they were like the kids on Charlie Brown and just kind of raised themselves.

Today is a very special day.

Super special.

One of the most special days of the year, in fact.

Three years ago today, my Max came to stay.


I'm so glad he did.

He is like pure, concentrated sunshine.  With a funny squeaky voice.

This little video is soooo Max.  So very Max.

Hope you enjoy it!

8 comments:

mrs.natu said...

i love the "pure, concentrated sunshine" remark…what an awesome way to describe your little boy. & the video is precious. :)

Laurie J said...

absolutely precious....and what a memorable day for you! <3

Wendy said...

What a little sweetheart!!!!! And yep, hubby gets annoyed by the camera :) But my 10 year old is even more annoyed by it sometimes ;) Hee Hee!

Amber said...

awww...so precious!

April Irvin said...

Great video my bloggy friend. You'll have to teach me. I have tried for hours. It just doesn't compute in my brain yet. Someday though, someday.

I hope Max has a Happy Day To You! Enjoy three, it is a LOVELY age.

Unknown said...

:) So cute!

lesleyzellers said...

Adorable!

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Happy Happy Birthday to him!!! Such a sweetheart!! Love your words!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...