Image Map

1/21/2011

Snow Day

I want to thank everyone for their sweet comments, here, and on facebook yesterday.  I didn't really post that photo so that everyone would tell me how pretty I am, but I'm not going to complain about it.  Thanks!  You made my day!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Snow Day


No School!  No School!  Tra-la-la-la-la-la!



So...  yes.  Those are froggy boots.  Where we live, there are only a couple of decent snow days a year...  Not really enough to justify snow boots.   Rain boots it is.

COMPLETELY not how I grew up.  

In Colorado.  

Where my mother forced me to wear my moon boots on class picture day.  

But I digress.




And yes...  those are socks on my middle child's hands.  I couldn't find his walrus mittens.

Chillax.  They're clean socks.






They call me...  Snow Poodle.






That's me.  Aint I a vision?


Harry stayed inside where it was nice and toasty.  His Mama didn't raise no fool.



Snugglefest on the couch!



And now...  time for hot cocoa.


Hot cocoa through a straw, anyone?







It was a good day.


2 comments:

AshleyAnn said...

Love this post...your pictures are beautiful and really capture the day. And that is quite a beautiful photo of you below!

Annie Belle said...

Love Love Love:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...