Image Map

1/15/2014

Photo a Day. Okay, a Few Days.



 Hey, look!  Notice anything new????

I'm pretty excited about my new pretty pretty blog, Gentle Reader.  Let me know what you think!

And...  Here's some photos of my babies.  I haven't abandoned my project...  I'm just behind.  On posting.  And the laundry.  And everything.  What else is new.  blah.

.....................................

Playing Candy Land with Harry.  I don't remember the game pieces getting into as many ninja fights from when I was little...  hmmm...  maybe they've changed it.
 Ooooh...  Another baby.  Our little friend Zander came over to play.  I think they'll be buddies!
 Biggest brother.  He's always looking out for his baby.

 Daddy reads the best bedtime stories because he does all the voices right.
Max got this Lone Ranger Lego set for Christmas.  And then he watched The Lone Ranger over the weekend.  He's worn a cowboy hat every day since.

 photo joyful-sig_zps350c7fb1.jpg


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...