Image Map

12/30/2013

Christmas Eve Photo Op. Almost.

A little note on photography...  Christmas tree lights have such a lovely ambiance and really add magic to holiday photos.  This is completely lost if you use a flash.  So.  I crank my ISO way up.  This results in quite a bit of grain.  I'm okay with that.  I would rather have some grain and keep the magical warm glow of the Christmas lights, than loose it all with a big flash that drowns out the tree and washes out all the faces.  Personal preferance!
.........................................................................................................................

It's Christmas Eve, Loves!  Time for the obligatory, "In our Christmas Jammies, under the Christmas tree, about to go to bed" photo!

Huh?  
Wait!  He's getting away!
Come baaaack!!!

You.  Stay.
Huh?  Oh, you mean me?  Oh, yeah.  Sure.  No problem.
Merry Merry, everybody!  
Hey!  What's that over there?? 
Suckers!
 I'm The Flash!  I'm The Hulk!  I'm unstoppable!  Merry Christmas, mere mortals!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...