Image Map

1/15/2013

Catching Up

I've fallen a bit behind on posting my January Photo a Day Project.  Ah well.  You know how it is.  Eight months pregnant.  Three boys to feed.  Lots of socks and underwear to fold.  A very demanding poodle.  You know.  That sort of thing.  So here's a photo dump that almost has me caught up...  Almost.  
.....................................................................
Harry Baby thinks he's so big.  He insists on sitting at the table or the bar like his big brothers.  Maybe it's because he's almost a big brother too...
 There's been a whole lotta pirate ship playing around here lately...
 I'm such a sucker for piggies.
 BatMax.  He's a pretty big deal.
 Oh, Harry...
 There's no caption for this photo...  Words cannot do it justice.
That belly.  It's getting out of control.
Brother Bath.  It can be dangerous.  Better wear protective eye gear.
Oh my goodness. 
Sigh...  I love these boysies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...