Image Map

12/20/2012

Christmas Photo Sessions

Over the last few weeks, I've been a super lucky lady.  I've been able to photograph some seriously.  Beautiful.  Families.  It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...



 Oh, man.  I love this one.  It's a good thing there's a baby in my belly.  She's too cute!
This little guy.  Killed me.  So sweet.
 Pretty, pretty mama!
Sisters...  Almost as sweet as brothers!  And that's really saying something!
 Family of six!  They make it look fun, don't they?  I think we'll try it...
And then, of course...  ahem.  My babies...  

 Oh, Lucas.  You totally melt my heart.

Thanks to all of the families who honored me by letting me photograph you!  All of this lovey dovey sweetness...  What a joy!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...