Image Map

1/03/2012

New Year's Eve, and I'm Surrounded by Cute Guys... yessss!

warning.  the following photos are super grainy and blurry.  and I love them anyway.
.............................................

Ah...  a dream New Year's Eve.  Adoring men, as far as the eye can see.

I'm completely surrounded by single guys.

Well, three are single.  One is taken.  But I'm cool with that.

And they're all mine.



Chris was teaching the boys all of his best moves.

I think this is the "Funky Chicken"?  Or maybe the ever popular, "Really Gotta Pee".  Not sure.  One of the two.




Oh, yes.  It's that kind of a party.





Lucas was so funny.  He was watching Daddy's every move so carefully...  Very serious business, a dance party.


Allright, 2012.  Let's see whatcha got.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...