Image Map

6/22/2011

Gettin' Stuff Done

So...

I haven't had much time to blog.

Because my Mom's in town.

So we've been playing.

And, I've made a discovery.

I've discovered how people get stuff done.

Grandmas.

That's the magic ingredient.

I've been working like a dog trying to get projects done while I have G Nell here to tend to my young.

Paint brushes.  Sewing machine.  Power tools.

That's right.  I said power tools.

I've never been so productive in my whole life.

So this is what it's like to have children and your mother living in the same town.

It's freaking awesome.

Photos to come, ya'll.  Seriously.  Pro-duc-tive.

1 comment:

Lugina said...

Well, except, when you live in the same town as your mom, she sees the kids all the time. And she's not really in to that babysitting stuff as much. At least, that's how it goes with us. Maybe we need to move out of town...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...