Image Map

5/04/2011

Just a Few More Days...

I wish that I were more organized.

That I was the kind of woman who got satisfaction from a gleaming kitchen that I just cleaned with my own two hands...

Or sighed contentedly at the laundry pile that I just conquered...

I've heard of these women.  Actually known these women.  But have never been one myself.  I get just as much satisfaction, more actually, if someone else cleans my kitchen thank you very much.

It all makes me look like this.


Not pretty, is it?  Sad...

Haggard.

Tired.

Resentful that I never went to Hogwarts to learn how to take care of all these chores that plague me so.

I'm pretty sure I would have been in Gryffindor.

But I digress.

In just a few short days, I will be feeling the sand between my toes...

Mmmmm....

That's the stuff.

I'm linking up with Emily's Embrace The Camera today.  Yes.  Even though I look like the above picture.  I have no shame.

4 comments:

April Irvin said...

Im feeling ya sista, Chores right before a vacation are the worst "Lets just get there already!" are my thoughts on the subject.

katrina adams said...

i want sand between my toes! instead i'm battling itchy eyes and allergies! i bet a visit to the coastline would clear me up fast.

Unknown said...

I agree... I'm the most unmotivated person ever.

Wendy said...

hmmm I have one pile of laundry that has been sitting on my couch in a heap since 1 ~ kind of looks like no one else is going to fold it either :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...