Image Map

12/20/2010

Wice Kwispy Tweats

M is for marshmallow.

And Marshmallow Treats.

I called them Rice Krispy Treats growing up, but to my boys the exciting part is the marshmallows.

So...



Marshmallow Treats.

I know what you're thinking.  "That tile!  It's sooo beautiful!  Where can I get it?"  Sorry, Suckers.  Vintage 1992.  They don't make faux marble forest green tile anymore.


Well, maybe they do.  But they shouldn't.


 My little helpers.  



Here I'm saying, "Now don't get too close to the flames.  Remember that it's hot."




But on the inside I'm saying, "Fire!!!  Look out!!!  You'll be burned and maimed for life!!!  AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!  The horror!  The devastation!!!"



And, just in case you are wondering, yes.  My five year old is wearing size 3T mismatched pajamas in these photos.



Don't judge me.



mmm...  dat's good...




This is the face Harrison makes about Marshmallow treats.





He usually makes this face.




But he has a special face that he brings out special for Marshmallow Treats.

Don't we all?

Queen Marshmallow

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...