Image Map

11/30/2010

I'm Not Even Sorry

Did you know that drivers licenses expire?  It was a nasty shock when I found out.

The other day I went to go renew my 3 month expired drivers license.  The nice man confirmed my height.  Yes, I haven't grown or shrunk.  Then he asked my weight.

I didn't hesitate.  I boldly, confidently, proudly...  lied.  Lied through my teeth.  Lied with no thought of right or wrong, no intention of taking it back, no thought of the consequences.  I recited my junior in college weight.  My three babies ago, pre-marital bliss, 20 year old self weight.  yup.  Not sorry.

Am I sorry now?

Nope.

How bout now?

Nope.  Still not sorry.

Not even sorry about how big of a lie it was, and it was a whopper.

Big, fat, lotsa lotsa poundsa lie.

Tis the season.  For lying.

Liar Liar Pants on Fire

3 comments:

danielle @ take heart said...

hahhaha

i feel you, girl!

hillary said...

Luckily my license doesn't expire until 2035. Not kidding. And I got it 10 years ago. Think I might change any between now and then?

Annie said...

Ohhhhh I so understand. I am really amazed that the little drivers license renewal person didn't look me right in the eye and LAUGH. But they did not...they must be used to it huh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...