Image Map

2/17/2014

What Happens in January

Jude's 1st birthday party was Saturday!  Oh...  It's almost more than I can stand.  He turns one for really reals on Wednesday.  Then Chris and I leave for Denver on Thursday for my Grandparents' 90th birthday celebration.  Oh...  The craziness.  It's almost more than I can stand.  And I'm putting together the slideshow for their party...  And I just sit at the computer and cry like a giant baby.  Because...  Yes.    It's more than I can stand.

So...

Anyways...

Back in January, I took a photo every day of something that was going on around here.  It usually had something to do with a little boy.  Or four.  Then I posted one photo every day...  Mostly.  Sometimes.  I know it's mid-February now...  But here they are!  Proof that we were all here in January.  Wearing pajamas and playing with Legos.  Which by the way, is a great movie.  And by the way, I think they based the character of Unikitty off of me.  It's uncanny...

But I digress.

Little boys.  Legos.  Go.

























 photo joyful-sig_zps350c7fb1.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...