Image Map

1/27/2014

January Photo a Day Project- Just a Few

 Just a few photos from the pile I have to catch up on posting for my January Photo a Day project.  I love doing these projects.  Because I'm really good at getting things done.   Because I love how if forces me to slow down and see how beautiful every day is.  I'm a lucky girl...

Someone has finally decided he's ready to pee and poop in superhero underwear every day be potty trained.  We're working on it.  Sometimes, when your mom is in the shower... you steal her phone.  Then, sometimes...  you get cozy on her bed.  Then...  Sometimes you're having so much fun playing Angry Birds Star Wars that you pee and pee and pee.  All over Mom and Dad's bed.  Or, just to switch things up, Dad's leather chair.  It's awesome.  Don't worry though.  We always wash our hands!  (And then maybe throw a fit because Mom won't let her use her shirt for you to dry your hands on.  She makes you use a towel like some kind of commoner!)
Jude wants to be in there with his brothers so desperately...
Oh, Jude.  You're so deliciously squishy.

 photo joyful-sig_zps350c7fb1.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...