Image Map

12/03/2012

The Best School Portraits EV-AH

I've been meaning to write about this for a while...  Like, since October, a while.  But I have a baby in my belly.  And the baby sucks away all of my brain power.  Which is really saying something, because I'm generally really on top of things.  Like laundry and getting new tags for my car on time and stuff like that.  And I'm a big fat liar.

But I digress.

So, I don't mean to get all hoity and toity on you, but I'm about to.  One who has such beautiful children should have a camera.  Check, and check.  I take a lot pictures.  Really, I have no need to order school pictures.  Frankly, school pictures always turn out pretty Sucksville.  Those weird muddy backgrounds and plastered on smiles?  Ick.  Not my hoity-toity cup of tea.  But I order them anyway.  There's something nostalgic and charming about their crappiness.  I love it.  And this year...

They did not disappoint.  I could have scanned the images into my computer, but instead I'll show you the picture of the pictures that I snapped with my iPhone from my car.  I want to share with you my elated feelings of mirth and glee.  And the wording around the photos that is printed on the envelope is priceless.   
Tomorrow's Treasures indeed.  Oh my sweet Lucas boy...  I couldn't possibly love you more.  Can you be more awesome?  No.  No, you can't.
(check out last year's school photo post here if you're feelin' the magic.)

And Max.  Oh, Max.  You're the cream in my coffee, little man.  I love you, I love you, I love you.
Look out, he bites.

It's decided.  I have the most awesome boys in the universe.

1 comment:

Lib Perry said...

Those are awesome!!! Definitely tomorrow's treasures. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...