Image Map

5/17/2012

Hammock Time

Hammock.  Max.  Mommy.  Crabapples.  Books.  Nice way to spend the afternoon.  We stretch out in the dappled shade and try not to swing out of the hammock and onto the grass.  We examine crabapples and ladybugs.  We giggle and hug.  Look at pictures and make up voices for the characters in our book.  I love being his mom.

This picture cracks me up.  We both look so serious.  Max is serious about getting a picture of his crabapple, and I'm serious about working my iPhone at arms length.  I'm not get good at it.  It takes a serious face.
Crabapple.
A good book.
A goofy pair.  I like having a four year old as one of my best friends in the whole wide world.

linking up today with Embrace the Camera.

1 comment:

Hall Around Texas said...

Sounds like a great way to spend an afternoon! Adorable pictures and blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...