Image Map

3/23/2012

Easter Mini Sessions

 Hello, Gentle Reader!  It's been a while!  Before I get to yackin' bout my Denver trip...  Here's a little info if you happen to live in the Tulsa area.

We all buy our little ones the cutest Easter outfits...  Then never get good pictures of them.  Because you're late for church.  And your little boy just spilled juice on his new sweater vest.  And you were up all night with the baby.  And somehow the chocolate rabbit ended up all over your little girl's dress...

So...

I'm offering Easter Mini photo sessions in my backyard.  Super relaxed, super fun...  Super cute.  Next Tuesday and Wednesday only, and there are only a couple of time slots left.  If you're in the Tulsa area, and you're interested...  Drop me an email!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...