Image Map

1/05/2012

A Baby in Her Belly

My husband remembers when Bethany was a little girl.  I remember Bethany when she was twelve.  Now...  She's got a baby in her belly.




Chris remembers Bethany's husband Trevor as a little boy too.




And now they're having a baby.  Together!





Thank you for letting me capture this beautiful time in your lives, Bethany and Trevor!

And now...  do you wanna see some of the out takes?  


I knew you would.

This shot led me to ask the question, "Trevor...  Can you give me a little more happy, excited, expectant father and a little less serial killer?"




Which led to this shot...


Which led to this shot...


*shudder*
Creepy, huh?  Poor little baby...


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful pics! I love the outtakes.

katrina adams said...

i saw these on your facebook page and loved them. so beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...