Image Map

7/11/2011

iPhone, or Android?

Hmmm...

Which to choose...

iPhone, android?  android, iPhone?

What do you think, Gentle Reader?

iPhone?


Or android?



My first inclination, is to get the iPhone.  But is that just because I am a sucker for good advertising?

Is it because it has that same little apple logo that my MacBook has, which I love as if it came from my own womb?

Or is it because way down deep I just really want to be a cool kid?

But...  the girl from T Mobile said that the android blew the iPhone out of the water...  more free apps, better service, better camera...  oh so intriguing...

Oh, I don't know what to do!!!

Which do you have?  Love?  Hate?  Recommend?

Come on, kids.

Help a sister out.

1 comment:

Lib Perry said...

I have an iPhone. I got it about a month ago and L-O-V-E, Love, love, love it! But then again, it could be because I have a Thomas the Train book on it that my son loves because the trains are animated on the storybook pages...or because I can sing (way off key mind you) to my Pandora app..but I really do love my iPhone because ( and I really like that word today)..I just really love it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...