Image Map

5/17/2011

Disorientated and Disheveled

Home again, home again.

Jiggity Jig.

After two days of driving with Thing 1, Thing 2, and Thing 3...

We're finally home.

And now I am very confused.

What day is it?

What time does school start tomorrow?

Oh, shoot.  Is Lucas's violin lesson tomorrow?


What's my name?

Man, our house is big.  That condo was tiny.


Dinner?  What's dinner?

Aaak!  No one eat the bread!  Moldy.  Aaak!  Or drink the milk.  You don't want to know what it smells like.

And good news.  Seems like a week in his swimming trunks with the world's biggest toilet to swim in every day and pull ups for long drives have successfully un-potty-trained Max.

Ta-Da!

I'm thrilled.

As I get my head on straight, (insert joke here) unpack, go through photos...  all that jazz, I will be posting some more about our trip.  Hope that isn't boring to you!

There are just so many funny stories to tell...

So until next time, happy Monday.  Or, Tuesday?  I'm not really sure.

Anyway, here's a cute baby.

1 comment:

April Irvin said...

Glad your home. Feel free to bore me every day if ya please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...