Image Map

2/09/2011

Six Months Old Already!

sigh...

double sigh...

The reasons for my sighing are twofold.

1.  My baby is 6 months old.  I cannot believe it.  It makes me want to laugh, and cry, and dance, and sing, and fall asleep all at the same time.

2.  The other reason for my sighs, is that I have a photography crush.  And I am about to tell you about her.

sigh...


Her name is Kerianne Brown and she is beyond fantastic.  I have a super duper photography crush.

Anyway...

She, and a lot of other peeps, took a photo a day every day of their babies in the month of January.  I got to  Internet stalk Kerianne's whole family.  And it was divine.  Her work is so beautiful, and so inspiring.  Babies, of course.  What else would I be into?  Especially her baby.  Super.  Duper.

So, I thought...  well, I've missed the January boat.  I've missed the February boat.  But...


Harry is six months old today, so I will take a photo a day for his sixth month.

And post it here so you can see how delicious he is.

So...  without further ado...

I present to you.

Harry.


This is such a perfect representation of what he is like right now.  Always smiling, at least a little bit.  Always chewing on his hands.

sigh...

Love him.

2 comments:

Kerianne said...

Your Harry is absolutely divine! Happy 6th month, baby boy! You will absolutely adore the photos you capture this month... memories to last a lifetime! Thank you so much for the sweet words on my photography and my beautiful family. It means the world to me. xo

katrina adams said...

this is wonderful! i had to read back into your blog to figure out the story behind your photo-a-day posts. i'll have to remember this and maybe do it for wyatt when he's a bit older...and does more exciting things...besides eat, sleep and poop. harrison is absolutely adorable and your photos are beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...