Image Map

2/23/2011

Sweet Friend

So...  I'm not exactly what you would call technologically savvy.  Not by a long shot.  Which is kind of funny that I try to, oh I don't know,

write a blog.


In fact, if you happen to know how to get photos from Photoshop Elements onto a blog powered by blogger, I would be much obliged if you left your helpful tidbit in a comment.

But I digress.

Anyway...  I recently figured out how to download actions.  (If you know what I am talking about, you know it's kind of complicated.  Not rocket science complicated, not for normal people anyway.  But I was having serious difficulty.  If you do not know what I am talking about...  never mind.)

Super big deal to Mariah.  Super.  I won't tell you how many evenings I spent on this little project.

I swear. I'm like a badly trained monkey.

Again, I digress.

So, it was a big deal.

I was so excited, that I posted something about my triumphiant success on facebook.  I ended the post with something like, "Really big deal.  Send me flowers."

And then...




My sweet friend Robin from Colorado sent me flowers!  Can you believe that??!!

I couldn't.


I know!  So, so sweet.

I couldn't stop grinning all afternoon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...